Monday, December 19, 2011

Final Reflection

I have learned many things from our first year seminar. Just being in class discussions opened my mind to experience how other people think. I also enjoyed the readings because in a normal setting I wouldn't have read these sort of books.
Presenting my research to the class was a objective that really made me motivated to do well. I didn't want to look bad in front of my peers, so I made sure I knew everything about the subject I researched.
Finally, I thought that the blogs became annoying towards the end of the semester. I think that they should have been graded, but I think it should have been less demanding because we are discussing our opinions.
Overall, I learned a lot from the class, but I am disappointed in my grade.

3 comments:

  1. There were some days where I was frustrated by the amount of what felt like frivolous work. And the work may not have been completely frivolous but I would have preferred fewer assignments which also demanded more from the student, so as homework doesn't feel arbitrary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TATY SAYS: I agree with the fact that we read a lot of texts that I do not think that I would have read otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick, if you want credit for this blog, you need to open it up in Blackboard

    ReplyDelete