Wednesday, September 28, 2011

getting to know troy hesketh

Hi im Troy  I am from Minnetonka Minnesota, i am the youngest sibling in my family. i have an older brother who is 24. I love having a good time on the lake and hanging out with friends and family. I also love working out, it is such a big part of my life, there is nothing better than getting a good lift in then hanging out with friends and family. I love spending time with my girl friend and hanging out with her family as welll. I also play hockey, i have played hockey for 18 years now and my love of the game has never stopped. I will keep on striving to reach the top of the game until i physically can not do it any more. i have a never quit personality and i give my all into all things i do. to get away from hockey i enjoy playing video games or just working out like i said before. 

what are your favorite sports? what activities do you enjoy to do ?

12 comments:

  1. I am quite athletically challenged... Unless LARP counts as a sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you work out to often. I figured you were more of the runner type. I to enjoy playing hockey. You should try out for the team at Hamline. I have to warn you though, we are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on Hamline's Track Team. I love track. But I love watching football more. I also like playing volleyball more, but I don't want to be on Hamline's Volleyball Team for quite a few reasons. As for activities, I also love weightlifting, specifically powerlifting. Lets have a contest. Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hockey of course. heyyyy i've been playing for fifteen years myself. look at us hockey players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hardest sport I ever played or participated in was Cross Country; three miles in eighteen minutes is rough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge sucker for flag football. I use to play with a team but then i sprained my ankle too many times, so the doc says no more for me. Which sucks!! I've been playing for almost 5 years, and now i am just on the sideline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if you went to Minnetonka High school, but if you did, do you know a Andy Homan? I love hockey too, but I'm not playing this year, probably just pondie in the winter. I work out as a stress reliever very often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and parties at BIG, always prime. Lake Minnetonka was my life over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Kickball! Just call me old school.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TATY SAYS: My favorite sports to play for fun are basketball and softball. I love to watch hockey and basketball.

    ReplyDelete