Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey, I'm Sam.

Let's see. I'm the youngest in my family. My older sister is 27 and my brother is 24. I look almost exactly like my brother, it's kind of freaky. I started playing hockey when I was 3 years old, and it's been 15 long years of passion and effort. I also enjoy playing guitar, pina coladas and long walks on the beach. ;) Just kidding about those last two parts...

I'm not one to really share much about myself, so this post will be short.

My favorite color is yellow, my favorite animal is a duck (because they're almost as awkward as me), and my favorite food is sandwiches. I love sandwiches. I want to marry sandwiches. I miss all the food back home in Chicago, like Portillo's and Taco Burrito King. My favorite things to do are eat, sleep and play old school video games such as:

The Legend of Zelda
Mario Kart 64
Galaga
007
and StarFox.

and maybe some new games like Portal 2 and Bioshock.

Let me know what your favorite video games are. Or if you don't like video games, tell me about your family.

10 comments:

  1. I just love playing games on Super Nintendo. My favorites are Super Mario and Donkey Kong. I also really like Mario Party. And I share your love for sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color is also yellow! As a child I was not allowed to play video games. However I do enjoy playing at other people's houses. I'm a big fan of "Just Dance" and "Call of Duty". My family consists of my mother, father, and half-sister. My sister is 21 and only 4'11". I like telling people about how little she is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome that you play hockey, i also enjoy playin 007 and mario cart... they are CLASSICS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't get over when you radomly started quoting Nemo. It made my day. Hockey is a great sport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to lie, I hate yellow. I can get very into the Civilization series games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TATY SAID: I don’t really have a favorite video game anymore. But I used to be a nerd and play SimCity all the time where you were the mayor, you controlled a city and the zoning areas and all that jazz.

    I have four other people in my family. My mom, dad, my little sister and brother. My sister is 16 and my nine year old brother looks a lot like me to so I can relate to the oddness of the sibling thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't play video games; I get too obsessed. But I love strategy-worldbuilding board and card games: Carcasson, Catan, Agricola, Dominion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love playing video games. Tetris on the Game Cube. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nintendo 64 is the shizz! Goldeneye is my bread n' buttuh. I have a sister who is 26, so along the same lines. I've played hockey for roughly 14 years: JV swag.

    ReplyDelete