Friday, September 23, 2011

Introducing Theresa :)
My name is Theresa but most people make up some form of a nickname for me. I'm a first year college student in the FYSEM "Telling the Story Queer." I picked the FYSEM only because it was one of few options left it seemed like the most interesting of the ones left. I'm glad I picked this one over the others because I am absolutely in love with this FYSEM. It really makes me think outside of the box and I love that.
I also picked this FYSEM because it involved a lot of reading interesting books. Some of my favorite books include:
  • Harry Potter series
  • 13 Reasons Why
  • The Weatherman
  • The Pretty Little Liars series
  • The Lying Game series
  • The Evermore series


When I'm not reading or doing fun college essays for homework I'm more than likely watching television. Some of my favorite television shows include:
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Vampire Diaries
  • True Blood
  • The Secret Circle
  • Jersey Shore
  • The Real World
  • Teen Mom
  • 16 and Pregnant


Fun Facts :) :
  • My favorite veggie is carrots
  • My favorite fruit is strawberries
  • I hate outdoors activities
  • ......I love snowballs fights.....ironic no?
  • I put ranch dressing on just about everything I can
  • Just about every electronic thing I own is pink
    • I have an animal obsession
    • Tinkerbell is my favorite cartoon character


    Well that's enough about me. Tell me something about you! What's your favorite book, television show or cartoon character?

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE Thirteen Reasons Why! My favorite television show is Supernatural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry potter is awesome. Everything that you watch on TV are things that I avoid watching at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Homer Simpson, he's my favorite cartoon character, because somehow I can relate to him. Don't ask me why because you'll get a ton of weird responses form me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranch is my favorite. I put it on everything, including pizza and subs. I watched my little cousin this year, and her dogs name is Tinkerbell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe Appa from Avatar:The Last Airbender is the best character ever to have been conceived by man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like ranch sauce as well, but maybe not to your extent. My favorite cartoon character would have to be Stewie from Family Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with PeterHumbert. Appa is my favorite. I also love True Blood, The Real World, and Jersey Shore. They're all guilty pleasures really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that I'm pretty obsessed with 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom as well. I'm not sure why, but those shows are so compelling to me.

    My favorite TV shows are Arrested Development, Dexter, Lost, and Parks and Recreation. Quite a mix, huh? I definitely agree with Jess--most of what I watch on TV is a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate outdoors activities too, but yum, I love strawberries, especially with yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. TATY SAID: My favorite cartoon character is Marvin the Martin, which is why I have a shirt and a hat. Or I just Looney Toons in general. I also love Phineas and Ferb, Perry the Platypus for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bobby Hill, the Grinch's dog, and Lisa Simpson (shares my name, fellow vegetarian, even tho' you can't make friends with salad)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i cant get enough of jersey shore, i also enjoy watching real world as well.. nice choice with choosing strawberries as your favorite fruit, they are my favorite as well

    ReplyDelete