Friday, September 30, 2011

Introducing Stasio

Hello, I’m Stasio. Here is my intro:

-I’m from Minnesota, I grew up and still live in Richfield.

-I attended The Blake School for the last 14 years, so this is my first real transition.

-I played soccer, hockey and lacrosse while attending Blake.

-My favorite music consists of all sorts of genres, but my favorite artists are Notorious B.I.G., Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Big K.R.I.T., Mac Miller, Deltron, Phoenix, CYNE, and Calvin Harris.

-I love the 80s! Ever since I was little I was watching Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and kickin’ it to the song Dance Hall Days, while playing with Legos. My love for the 80s was very well known throughout my high school by mostly students as well as faculty due to classmates of mine referencing my infatuation in their senior speeches as well as graduation speeches.

-My favorite movies are: Halloween III Season of the Witch (crappy 80s scary movie), Risky Business, Road House, See No Evil Hear No Evil, Point Break, The Big Lebowski, Pineapple Express, Superbad, Tron Legacy and many more.

-I consider myself an artist. I draw a lot, but I mostly print make, especially on t-shirts. I sort of have my own business where I sell t-shirts. I have a Facebook page for my business, it’s called Stasio Ramirez Designs, I keep it updated with new designs that I plan on printing.

-My dream job is to become a famous artist.


-My question to you is: What is your favorite place in the world you have been to?
Mine is California.

11 comments:

  1. My favorite place is San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to be a cartoon artist because I love to doodle, and I find art being one of the best ways to express yourself. Words can too, but art, a painting can have several meetings to it.

    I love Duluth. I would give up anything to go there again, even though it is only 2 hours away, I can never find the time to go there, or at least, no one would want to go with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your t-shirt designs, they are really cool. I also think it is awesome that you are so creative! The fact that you are obsessed with the 80's is really funny and cool also. I love California, along with you and Lauren, specifically San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. However, I love Costa Rica even more. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite place is Northern Caliornia. Really? the 80s?? That is probably my least favorite decade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller and my favorite place to be in the world would have to be Dallas, don't ask me why I just loved it there for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Oregon; I love the mountains, ocean, and art infused culture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, with Jessica - your designs are amazingly professional.
    I love Italy, even though I've never been!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Canada is pretty chill. Hah, get it? Chill?

    ReplyDelete
  9. TATY SAYS: I actually checked out your page and it looks awesome I’d totally get a shirt. I like the 80’s too.

    My favorite place in the world probably would have had to have been South Carolina on the beach. I was really little but I loved the beach and when I was there, there was an incredible thunderstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lets meet up and go out on lake minnetonka.. BIG ISLAND... enough said

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't been on to many vacations. I have gone a lot of places for hockey. Colorado is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete